Many thanks to http://chosenvoice.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for “The one lovely blog award”.
Being a newbie to blogging, I feel honored to have been mentioned and have so much to learn. I can follow directions/suggestions… so, I will copy-paste the rules:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
– Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
– Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
– Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
Seven unknown facts about me:
1. I found my God in 1983… on the shores of the Pacific Ocean.
2. My life changed for the better because of the 12 Steps.
3. I was the highest ranking female bodyguard to become certified in the early 1980′s at the Academy, but I chose not to pursue the career because I couldn’t kill anyone to save my client.
4. I am a Filipino/American who is 1/4 Polish :-).
5. In high school I was nominated “Miss Polly Posture” by the school faculty.
6. It was my husband who first coined my life quote of being “Happy, Healthy and In Love.
7. I have only been blogging on WordPress for 4 and 1/2 weeks.
Nominations for a few of the people I admire… and this was tough, but just a start: