THANK YOU Ned aka: http://gigoid.me/ for nominating me for this Inspiring Blogger Award! You stated: Thanks, Patricia, I’m glad you enjoyed today’s post…. and you’re welcome…. Your pix inspire me to try to write better, (and, since I got my new camera, to shoot better photos, myself….), so it’s well deserved…. Take care, & Blessed Be…. That is one of the kindest compliments I have ever gotten. I am humbly grateful.
Here are the terms of this lovely honor:
1. Display the award logo on your blog (top).
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (below logo)
3. State 7 things about yourself (below terms).
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them (below 7 things). Did my best…
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements (will do).
Seven things about me:
1. I found a God of my understanding who loves me best.
2. I have faced my demons, made my amends and am living Happy, Healthy and In Love today.
3. I love music and love to dance and feel the music in me most of the time.
4. I love to take pictures with my iPhone, my camera or my mind.
5. I am currently training with a Crossfit trainer who is helping me get healthier, with exercise, discipline and a good food combination plan that is working for me.
6. I am married to my best friend and have been with him for 25 years… he is the reason I am Happy, Healthy and In Love.
7. I am free!
My favorite blogging inspirations for today are:
There are so many more that are inspirational to me that I follow but not enough time to acknowledge you all. I post comments on many of your sights when you move me so you know who you are… thank you for the support we give and get here on WordPress.com. You keep the fire lit and the juices flowing to learn more about photography and ways to be creative.
namaste my friends…
Macro Monday links can be found on Lisa’s blog
“Color. Splashed on the walls of cities, in batches of flowers in gardens, in the doodles of students, and on the palettes of artists, color is everywhere: it may represent our mood, and it can affect our mood. In photography, you can use a spectrum of colors to bring a place to life, or focus on a single shade to make a bold statement…Cheri Lucas
A Day in My Life. Another multi-photo challenge! Make sure you include picture captions to explain to people what they’re seeing, and experiment with the tiled galleries I love so much.
What does your day look like? Here’s your chance to share with everyone a day in your life! Here are some suggestions to get started: snap a picture once an hour and share what your day was like, walk us through a typical day for you, or even just what happened today!
Pick the best pictures which give your readers a sense of a day in your life and share them!
Grateful for another day… a full and amazing life as we are Happy, Healthy and In Love!!!
For many more amazing posts:
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in the Life | Love in the Spaces
- A day in My Life: Husband day! | Melanie Ryding – Ryding2Health BLOG
- 3-30-13 Is It Live Or Is It Memorex? | The Quotidian Hudson
- A Day In My Life | Kansa Muse on Micro Farming and More
- Portrait of a Tulip … Happy Easter! | Eyes to Heart
- Inner Child is calling | IMAGES & WORDS
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | The Good Villager
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day In My Life | Pa-BLAM!
- A Day (or so) in My Life: a Moment of Thankfulness at Easter | Midlife Crisis Crossover
- My Awesome Saturday | Kari Neumeyer ~ Rhymes with Safari
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | West Coast Kayaker
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | beeblu blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | Life of a Minister Mom
- Weekly phone | Julia’s Place
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day In The (My) Life (3) | What’s (in) the picture?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | Jinan Daily Photo
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | studio Nem
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day In My Life « Life&Ink