Category: Walking through my fears
As I look back at the past year I realize I have taken some pretty big strides toward my “bucket list”… I only call it that because everyone knows what that is.
- I vowed to pick up my camera and start taking pictures, check!
- I vowed to start posting to a blog daily to share my favorite photos, and thoughts, check!
- I vowed to be of service to others by carrying the message, check!
- I vowed to re-connect with my long lost siblings after almost 40 years, check!
- I vowed to step out of my comfort zone by setting up a family Facebook page, check!
Now here it is 2013 and I am pondering how I want to grow this year.
- I want to master the use of my camera and not count on blind ass luck
- I want to exercise more
- I want to creatively collaborate with my friend to start a new secret artistic project (we are sworn to secrecy until we choose our method)
- I want to rewrite my children’s book
That’s a good start, and as the year progresses I know my list will evolve.
For me saying out loud what my heart is feeling is the beginning of the manifestation of dreams.
Look out 2013… here I come!
My Cahuilla Park adventure provided more fodder for my visual journey.I am learning how to take pictures with my Canon EOS and SEE what I can SEE, as my friend Linda always says… the best advice I have ever gotten from a photographer who was one of my first inspirations.
Nature hike in Palm Desert on the Robert Smith trail was more enjoying than I thought it could be.
So much desertscape (of various shapes, sizes and textures) and scenery, and we only covered a very small part of the trail. Did some finger art in the sand for fun…
Got so many good photos that I will be posting in a series.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Everyday Life Enjoying Nature Walk… (patriciaddrury.com)
Highway leading into Borrego Springs, California
- Anza Borrego Wildflower Updates 9/2/12 (naturalhistorywanderings.com)