This gallery contains 2 photos
Noods with my honey:
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime Day 2: Craving Thai | The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | alien shores
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime (Chikpeas salad) | artandkitchen
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Lunchtime | Max510’s Blog
- Weekly photo challenge: my korean happy meal | Living in Another Language
- Thai Soup Tuesday | progress by accident
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | Family Photos Food & Craft
- Lunchtime: preparing Smiley | Nature on the Edge
- Weekly Photo Challenge | why so serious?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime « Sasieology
- Lunchtime | Le Drake Noir
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunch | Canadiantravelbugs’s Blog
- pretzel sandwich | yi-ching lin photography
- Weekly Photo (Phoneography) Challenge: Lunchtime | Pilot Fish
- MORE THAN A PLATEFUL OF CHAR KOAY TEOW | beyond toxicity
- A Five Star Lunch | Colline’s Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | Stefano Scheda
- Lunch at The Old Town Grill! A WordPress Photo Challenge… | Life in the Foothills
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | Fitness, Food and Photography
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | At least we made it this far…
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunch | Julia’s Place
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | بيسان
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | The Nameless One
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | Gobetween Flames
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl
- Couldn’t Wait Till Lunch | Empire of Lights
- Nasi Goreng Ikon Kuliner Indonesia | Berbagi Kisahku
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | LooknWalk
- Lunchtime | paul dear photography
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Lunchtime | Isadora Art and Photography
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | MaryAnn Bernales
- Spicy Saturday – Thai red curry & sticky steamed rice | progress by accident
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | juliapulia
- Lunch In My Neighbourhood | The Urge To Wander
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | MythRider
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | Wings to Fly
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime | Fred Rife Photography
- Lunch | The Daily Dilly Dally
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dinner | West Coast Kayaker
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Food | West Coast Kayaker
This weeks lunchtime for me:
At Home I prepared in my kitchen two salads which are my favorite food:
Made Pizza from scratch almost, except the crust:
for more yummy posts:
I am not ashamed to be almost 67, I feel I am having the best time of my life!
My son Andy was born on my 21st birthday so we share our belly button birthday!
Last year was the first time we celebrated together (a long story to be told here one day). Here are some photos from last years Birthday party. Our mom,Flee, my husband David, and Andy’s wife Kristin, our only grandkids, Jennifer and Andrew, our other two children, David, his girlfriend Stephania and Dana made it the best birthday ever… we may never be together again as a family on our birthday but i have sweet memories to last me for a lifetime!
So this year, I am in California, he is in Dallas, TX, but I am sending the love and hugs across the miles and pray for us all to be Happy, Healthy and In Love in the coming year!
Thanks for sharing this with me!
Feels clean and fresh as I gaze about my home as the tree is boxed up, Christmas wrap, ornaments and jingle bells are tucked away for another year.
The only remnants are the red and green Hershey’s kisses in the candy bowl mixed with the mini bags of m&m’s peanut bags and the extra bottles of Martinellis apple cider in the fridge.
Watching the Rose Bowl game in a few minutes but feeling a huge sense of accomplishment knowing that St. Nick is hibernating in the red tubs marked Xmas in my storage area outside!
Ahhhhh yes… This year is off to a great start!
Below are the rules for accepting this nomination:
1. Thank the super sweet blogger that nominated them
I have never been nominated for the Super Sweet Blogging Award so I want to thankhttp://marionquitasol.wordpress.com/ for your nomination. I am very grateful that I have inspired you in any way. Thank you so very much.
These following blogs have truly inspired me and made me smile every once in a while so I would like to nominate them for the Super Sweet Blogging Award:
- Wilden Marsh Nature Reserve
- Patrick Latter
3. Answer 5 super sweet questions.- Okie dokie see below!
4. Add Super Sweet Blogging Award image to your blog post.-
5. Notify your nominees at their blogs.
1.Cookies or Cake? – Cake
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? – Chocolate
3. What is your fave sweet treat? anything chocolate
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? mid day
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Sweet P. (that is!)
D E L I C I O U S!!!
My favorite food since I was a kid!!!
Home grown, from vine to table… makes my mouth water!!!