My soulmate for over 30 years, I am blessed beyond belief and grateful.
As I look back at the past year I realize I have taken some pretty big strides toward my “bucket list”… I only call it that because everyone knows what that is.
- I vowed to pick up my camera and start taking pictures, check!
- I vowed to start posting to a blog daily to share my favorite photos, and thoughts, check!
- I vowed to be of service to others by carrying the message, check!
- I vowed to re-connect with my long lost siblings after almost 40 years, check!
- I vowed to step out of my comfort zone by setting up a family Facebook page, check!
Now here it is 2013 and I am pondering how I want to grow this year.
- I want to master the use of my camera and not count on blind ass luck
- I want to exercise more
- I want to creatively collaborate with my friend to start a new secret artistic project (we are sworn to secrecy until we choose our method)
- I want to rewrite my children’s book
That’s a good start, and as the year progresses I know my list will evolve.
For me saying out loud what my heart is feeling is the beginning of the manifestation of dreams.
Look out 2013… here I come!
The Third Step Prayer
God, I offer myself to Thee — to build with me and to do with me as Thou wilt. Relieve me of the bondage of self, that I may better do Thy will. Take away my difficulties, that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help of Thy Power, Thy Love, and Thy Way of life. May I do Thy will always!
one by one… and don’t sneeze!!!