Those were the days my friend
THANK YOU Ned aka: http://gigoid.me/ for nominating me for this Inspiring Blogger Award! You stated: Thanks, Patricia, I’m glad you enjoyed today’s post…. and you’re welcome…. Your pix inspire me to try to write better, (and, since I got my new camera, to shoot better photos, myself….), so it’s well deserved…. Take care, & Blessed Be…. That is one of the kindest compliments I have ever gotten. I am humbly grateful.
Here are the terms of this lovely honor:
1. Display the award logo on your blog (top).
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (below logo)
3. State 7 things about yourself (below terms).
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them (below 7 things). Did my best…
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements (will do).
Seven things about me:
1. I found a God of my understanding who loves me best.
2. I have faced my demons, made my amends and am living Happy, Healthy and In Love today.
3. I love music and love to dance and feel the music in me most of the time.
4. I love to take pictures with my iPhone, my camera or my mind.
5. I am currently training with a Crossfit trainer who is helping me get healthier, with exercise, discipline and a good food combination plan that is working for me.
6. I am married to my best friend and have been with him for 25 years… he is the reason I am Happy, Healthy and In Love.
7. I am free!
My favorite blogging inspirations for today are:
There are so many more that are inspirational to me that I follow but not enough time to acknowledge you all. I post comments on many of your sights when you move me so you know who you are… thank you for the support we give and get here on WordPress.com. You keep the fire lit and the juices flowing to learn more about photography and ways to be creative.
namaste my friends…
A Day in My Life. Another multi-photo challenge! Make sure you include picture captions to explain to people what they’re seeing, and experiment with the tiled galleries I love so much.
What does your day look like? Here’s your chance to share with everyone a day in your life! Here are some suggestions to get started: snap a picture once an hour and share what your day was like, walk us through a typical day for you, or even just what happened today!
Pick the best pictures which give your readers a sense of a day in your life and share them!
Grateful for another day… a full and amazing life as we are Happy, Healthy and In Love!!!
For many more amazing posts:
Noods with my honey:
We took the boat tour on the lake
but the most amazing day was the Antelope Canyon caves tour. Many of you have seen the corkscrew cave photos on the internet, but if you haven’t been there as the sun passes over the cave you must put it on your list.
The shadows created on the corkscrew walls are breath taking!
I have so many photos of the trip that I am breaking them into a series and posting one group a day. I would go there again in a heartbeat… maybe next visit I will see some of you too!
Stay tuned to Part Two… I love seeing your photos too!
I am not ashamed to be almost 67, I feel I am having the best time of my life!
My son Andy was born on my 21st birthday so we share our belly button birthday!
Last year was the first time we celebrated together (a long story to be told here one day). Here are some photos from last years Birthday party. Our mom,Flee, my husband David, and Andy’s wife Kristin, our only grandkids, Jennifer and Andrew, our other two children, David, his girlfriend Stephania and Dana made it the best birthday ever… we may never be together again as a family on our birthday but i have sweet memories to last me for a lifetime!
So this year, I am in California, he is in Dallas, TX, but I am sending the love and hugs across the miles and pray for us all to be Happy, Healthy and In Love in the coming year!
Thanks for sharing this with me!