This gallery contains 3 photos
A Day in My Life. Another multi-photo challenge! Make sure you include picture captions to explain to people what they’re seeing, and experiment with the tiled galleries I love so much.
What does your day look like? Here’s your chance to share with everyone a day in your life! Here are some suggestions to get started: snap a picture once an hour and share what your day was like, walk us through a typical day for you, or even just what happened today!
Pick the best pictures which give your readers a sense of a day in your life and share them!
Grateful for another day… a full and amazing life as we are Happy, Healthy and In Love!!!
For many more amazing posts:
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in the Life | Love in the Spaces
- A day in My Life: Husband day! | Melanie Ryding – Ryding2Health BLOG
- 3-30-13 Is It Live Or Is It Memorex? | The Quotidian Hudson
- A Day In My Life | Kansa Muse on Micro Farming and More
- Portrait of a Tulip … Happy Easter! | Eyes to Heart
- Inner Child is calling | IMAGES & WORDS
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | The Good Villager
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day In My Life | Pa-BLAM!
- A Day (or so) in My Life: a Moment of Thankfulness at Easter | Midlife Crisis Crossover
- My Awesome Saturday | Kari Neumeyer ~ Rhymes with Safari
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | West Coast Kayaker
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | beeblu blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | Life of a Minister Mom
- Weekly phone | Julia’s Place
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day In The (My) Life (3) | What’s (in) the picture?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | Jinan Daily Photo
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | studio Nem
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day In My Life « Life&Ink
2012 Junior II Champs – National Shag Dance Championship – BEYOND COOL! What fabulous dancers already – Kayla Henley is 15 and Jeremy Webb is 17!!! The Shag has been the inspiration for the South Carolina State Dance 1984, and has spawned innumerable dance contests like the National Shag Dance.
Makes me want to dance!!!!
As I look back at the past year I realize I have taken some pretty big strides toward my “bucket list”… I only call it that because everyone knows what that is.
- I vowed to pick up my camera and start taking pictures, check!
- I vowed to start posting to a blog daily to share my favorite photos, and thoughts, check!
- I vowed to be of service to others by carrying the message, check!
- I vowed to re-connect with my long lost siblings after almost 40 years, check!
- I vowed to step out of my comfort zone by setting up a family Facebook page, check!
Now here it is 2013 and I am pondering how I want to grow this year.
- I want to master the use of my camera and not count on blind ass luck
- I want to exercise more
- I want to creatively collaborate with my friend to start a new secret artistic project (we are sworn to secrecy until we choose our method)
- I want to rewrite my children’s book
That’s a good start, and as the year progresses I know my list will evolve.
For me saying out loud what my heart is feeling is the beginning of the manifestation of dreams.
Look out 2013… here I come!
Wonderful is such a huge topic, where do I start?
Family has to be first on my list!
Happy, joyous and free… a close second
Still having fun with my hubby at Halloween this year… laughing with friends is super Wonderful!!!
Happy, Healthy and In Love… Yay!!!!
Check out more Wonderful posts at Jake Sprinter’s Sunday Post:
Doing the Happy Dance!!!
Love this topic since my byline is:
Happy, Healthy and In Love!
Here are my family, friends and home, who make me the most happy: