Hi gramma ❤️
Always be kind friends
Those were the days my friend
THANK YOU Ned aka: http://gigoid.me/ for nominating me for this Inspiring Blogger Award! You stated: Thanks, Patricia, I’m glad you enjoyed today’s post…. and you’re welcome…. Your pix inspire me to try to write better, (and, since I got my new camera, to shoot better photos, myself….), so it’s well deserved…. Take care, & Blessed Be…. That is one of the kindest compliments I have ever gotten. I am humbly grateful.
Here are the terms of this lovely honor:
1. Display the award logo on your blog (top).
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (below logo)
3. State 7 things about yourself (below terms).
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them (below 7 things). Did my best…
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements (will do).
Seven things about me:
1. I found a God of my understanding who loves me best.
2. I have faced my demons, made my amends and am living Happy, Healthy and In Love today.
3. I love music and love to dance and feel the music in me most of the time.
4. I love to take pictures with my iPhone, my camera or my mind.
5. I am currently training with a Crossfit trainer who is helping me get healthier, with exercise, discipline and a good food combination plan that is working for me.
6. I am married to my best friend and have been with him for 25 years… he is the reason I am Happy, Healthy and In Love.
7. I am free!
My favorite blogging inspirations for today are:
There are so many more that are inspirational to me that I follow but not enough time to acknowledge you all. I post comments on many of your sights when you move me so you know who you are… thank you for the support we give and get here on WordPress.com. You keep the fire lit and the juices flowing to learn more about photography and ways to be creative.
namaste my friends…