My Cahuilla Park adventure provided more fodder for my visual journey.I am learning how to take pictures with my Canon EOS and SEE what I can SEE, as my friend Linda always says… the best advice I have ever gotten from a photographer who was one of my first inspirations.
Went for a pic-walk this morning to Cahuilla Park in Palm Desert. Next to the mountains and in about a 25 square yard area from my car I found some wonderful plant life and mesquite trees, palm trees and had so much fun snapping away!!! Here’s the first selections…
A lonely Cat…
Solar energy project in Borrego Springs, California… taken with iPhone
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary | Carltonaut
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary « Natsukashi Kansai
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary « Last Train to QVille
- Weekly photo challenge ~ Solitary | holistic complications
- The Weekly Challenge: Solitary Colleville-sur-Mer Reflection « What’s (in) the picture?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary « For the Love of Clouds and Living Things