My soulmate for over 30 years, I am blessed beyond belief and grateful.
A Day in My Life. Another multi-photo challenge! Make sure you include picture captions to explain to people what they’re seeing, and experiment with the tiled galleries I love so much.
What does your day look like? Here’s your chance to share with everyone a day in your life! Here are some suggestions to get started: snap a picture once an hour and share what your day was like, walk us through a typical day for you, or even just what happened today!
Pick the best pictures which give your readers a sense of a day in your life and share them!
Grateful for another day… a full and amazing life as we are Happy, Healthy and In Love!!!
For many more amazing posts:
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in the Life | Love in the Spaces
- A day in My Life: Husband day! | Melanie Ryding – Ryding2Health BLOG
- 3-30-13 Is It Live Or Is It Memorex? | The Quotidian Hudson
- A Day In My Life | Kansa Muse on Micro Farming and More
- Portrait of a Tulip … Happy Easter! | Eyes to Heart
- Inner Child is calling | IMAGES & WORDS
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | The Good Villager
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day In My Life | Pa-BLAM!
- A Day (or so) in My Life: a Moment of Thankfulness at Easter | Midlife Crisis Crossover
- My Awesome Saturday | Kari Neumeyer ~ Rhymes with Safari
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | West Coast Kayaker
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | beeblu blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | Life of a Minister Mom
- Weekly phone | Julia’s Place
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day In The (My) Life (3) | What’s (in) the picture?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | Jinan Daily Photo
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life | studio Nem
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day In My Life « Life&Ink
Having been named after Saint Patrick, the travel theme of Green is quite appropriate for this blogger!
For more Travel theme along the Green lines go to this blog:
Today is our 20th wedding anniversary! 3/3/93 was the date my hubby picked for us to marry (so he could remember it 🙂 ) Also he knew 3 is my lucky number!
We have been through a lot together, I almost lost him when he fell 30 feet on his job site five months after we were married. he couldn’t walk for 18 months, in a wheelchair. That was a very difficult time for us, but we came together on a spiritual level, and had a spiritual experience when he was in the hospital in a coma.
He is my best friend, my lover, my soul mate, and together we look forward to what God has in store for us.
I am truly blessed to be married to my husband (Way Spiritual Dave). He is the person who first said to someone who asked how he was… I am Happy, Healthy and In Love! How could I be so lucky? I think it is a God thing…
My soul mate, my love, my life… since 1989 we have travelled this road…
O.M.G. Yesterday my husband, and three friends drove from Palm Desert
to Borrego Springs to pack up the entire house…
Off we go for new home in El Centro, CA!!!
After about three hours of loading, packing, and preparing for El Centro ride, we set out for the drive to El Centro about 80 miles… peace and desert, then the agricultural area where we tried to guess what crops were growing along the highway.
On the drive home from El Centro after unloading all of our belongings up the elevator to the third floor of his new condo… which we love, by the way… we are a tired and satisfied crew who accomplished a ton today…
Heading home feeling exhausted, satisfied, and grateful for friends who helped us make a major change in our lifestyle in one day!
Do you have friends like this? I certainly hope so!
Happy, Healthy and In Love!
All ya need is love… da da da da da!!! (Beatles)
For more groovy love links, check these out:
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love – Joy and Woe
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love | Flickr Comments
- WordPress Photo Challenge: Love « A year in the Life
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love | Ese’s Voice
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Love | Chittle Chattle
- Sculptured Love | Pseu’s Blog
- Baby Love « Broken Light: A Photography Collective
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Love | Just Snaps
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love | desabrat
- Weekly Photo challenge; love « So where’s the snow?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love | my life afterglow
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love | Chronicles of Illusions
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love « re: fotograficart
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love « the thirdeyeworld
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love. — of the Sibling Sort. « mommyverbs
- Love is universal | Thirdeyemom
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love | Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unspoken Love | My.Vivid.Visions
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love | Moonlight Reflections
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: LOVE | Nam Writes.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love « Connie’s World
So instead of waiting until I gain five pounds I am eating salads, drinking grapefruit juice, carrot juice and lots of water. I make great salads too… See my lunch photo yesterday? I am craving one already and it is only 7:30am!
Dancing is my favorite form of exercise… I love to boogie… but we go to the gym three days a week and I have to make sure I don’t miss my workouts… my hubby is more dedicated…
I should get back into my Tai-Chi, that is the best work out that gets my entire mind, body and spirit connected… after over 40 years of practice, it is time to re-commit to my “art”.
I have been procrastinating in my own workouts, but I heard myself say it…. I am going to begin practicing my Tai-Chi today! My health is my own, and I deserve to be as healthy as I can be, beginning now!!!
Anyone else having trouble being disciplined? I would love some support in this area…