This gallery contains 4 photos
The sense of love, friendship, and community rings true for family and loved ones!
Tis the Season!!! Happy Holidays!
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters (writer and memoirist)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | A Journey Called Life …
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | This, that and the other thing
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community – The Narrow Lens
- weekly photo challenge : community | Time To Be Inspired
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Holoholo Girls
- Community — Families Welcome Here | 2020worldexpo
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | tagnoue
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community « blogagaini
- The Brandt Series: Sacred earth community & the grand universe | through the luminary lens
- Community | The Syllabub Sea
- Boating community of Durban, South Africa | The Rider
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Wilderness Escapades
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Community | Mon beau manoir
- Champ of the Camp | Afghans Abroad
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Tim Wolverson – Photo Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community (Christmas Circus) | What’s (in) the picture?
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Community | Jejak BOcahiLANG
- Community- Weekly Photo Challenge | Bileam se Donkie
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | roastbeefandrakija
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Things I have learnt today
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Stories of The Wandering Feet & Mind
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | I Spy with My Little Eyes
- Weekly Photography Challenge: Community « Minute Moments
- Bloggers Unite | Indonesian Ocean
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Finale to an Entrance
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Southern Sea Muse
- weekly-photo-challenge-community | yarnwuseleien
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | lostinmindspace
- The Tonsorial Parlour | Eyes to Heart
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Crowing Crone Joss
- Weekly Photo Challenge: City/Community | Jake Kuyser
- we | My Play Nook
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Community | Serendipitous Cookery
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Jinan Daily Photo
- Community – A WordPress Photo Challenge! | Life in the Foothills
- The traditional carnival in Yagiri | Summerfield84’s English blog
- Weekly Photo Challange: Community (Local) « Delightfully Different Life
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | “The Ish,” presented by the Bohemian Rock Star
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | wordsvisual
- Community | Empire of Lights
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community (Coloured Circus for Janet) | What’s (in) the picture?
- worlds apart | yi-ching lin photography
- Weekly Photo Challenge / B4 Retouch: Community (Mosque Cairo) | What’s (in) the picture?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Chelle’s Room
- A Truly ‘United’ Holi Celebration | LenzExperiments
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | ♥ The Lone Traveller ♥
- weekly photo challenge: community | Wood Rabbit Journey
- Buying Handicrafts from a semi nomadic Community, Kutch, India | Life is a Vacation
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Different Isn’t Wrong, It’s Just Different
- If I Were a Bird | Broken Light: A Photography Collective
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Getting the Picture
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | For the Love of Living Things
- www.smailmustafa00wordpress.com | www.smailmustafa00wordpress.com
- WHEN COMMUNITIES INTERSECT | bluebrightly
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Chronicles of Illusions
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Finding Life
- Twelve Days ‘Til Christmas: On The Second Day | Taking One Day At A Time
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | nancy merrill photography
- weekly photo challenge: community | whatever a moon has always meant
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | Northwest Frame of Mind
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comunity | Postcards from
- Weekly photo challenge : community – the immigrant – courage – sacrifice – family | parislux
- Community… WPhotoC | Ouch!! My back hurts!!
- New York State Of Mind via The Circle Line | I see beauty all around by rob paine
- Community (Ithala, 14 December 2013) | de Wets Wild
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | At least we made it this far…
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Community | What Is It?!?
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: COMMUNITY | Francine In Retirement
By choosing your thoughts, and by selecting which emotional currents you will release and which you will reinforce, you determine the quality of your Light. You determine the effects that you will have upon others, and the nature of the experiences of your life.
~ Gary Zukav
Our minds become magnetized with the dominating thoughts we hold in our minds and these magnets attract to us the forces, the people, the circumstances of life which harmonize with the nature of our dominating thoughts.
~ Napoleon Hill
The game of life is the game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.
~ Florence Shinn
Thoughts are the beginning of the process, because thoughts really don’t go anywhere without a decision…followed by action.
More will be revealed…Way Spiritual Dave
Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.
~ Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child.
~ Ron Wild
The great teachings unanimously emphasize that all the peace, wisdom, and joy in the universe are already within us; we don’t have to gain, develop, or attain them. We’re like a child standing in a beautiful park with his eyes shut tight. We don’t need to imagine trees, flowers, deer, birds, and sky; we merely need to open our eyes and realize what is already here, who we really are.
~ Bo Lozoff
We are in Life and Life is in us, why not enjoy it; It is a way…a way to be.
More will be revealed…
Way Spiritual Dave
“You are a living magnet. What you
attract into your life is in harmony
with your dominant thoughts.”
– Brian Tracy
Delicate Zebra’s eyelashes!
For more examples of the Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate:
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate | Humbled Pie
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate | cobbled toolbox
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate « Just a few photos
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate. « 3rdculturechildren
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate | FOTO chip – © Birgitta Rudenius
- Delicate: A Weekly Photo Challenge | Simone Grant-McLeod
- Weekly Photo Challenge: DELICATE | Travels and Trifles
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate | s1ngal
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Kirti Toran at Vadnagar – Delicate Architecture – II | My.Vivid.Visions
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lothal – Delicate Architecture – I | My.Vivid.Visions
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate Care | My.Vivid.Visions
- We’ll See…Maybe Tomorrow. (Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate) | littlemisswordy
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate | ♢ Mike Watson
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate | The Panama Adventure
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate | Alastair’s Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate | Tea with a Pirate
- Empty Places « Broken Light: A Photography Collective
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate | Anotherdayinparadise2’s Blog
Every positive change – every jump to a higher level of energy and awareness – involves a rite of passage. Each time to ascend to a higher rung on the ladder of personal evolution, we must go through a period of discomfort, of initiation. I have never found an exception.
~ Dan Millman
Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
~ George Bernard Shaw
There is a vitality, a life force, an energy that is translated through you; and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique.
~ Martha Graham
If you are willing to learn from life’s lessons and change a few things, life will get easier. If not, life will kick your little fanny until you become willing or die. I choose life…with its lessons and change. YAH GOD!
More will be revealed… Way Spiritual Dave
Happy Birthday Mom… I miss you so much!!!
Today would have been my mother‘s 86th birthday and there isn’t one day that goes by that I don’t think of her and wish I could call and here her voice.
Even though she has been gone a few years I still have a heavy heart when I realize I will never be hugged by her again, or get to share my day with her. So I blog… and maybe someone else gets a little joy out my shares.
She taught me my love for music, and no matter how long I was away, she always loved me unconditionally. I am glad that I was able to develop our relationship and make my amends to her for being an absentee daughter during my “journey of self discovery“. I blamed her for a lot of my own spiritual and emotional shortcomings growing up… and found out it all began with me! I learned how to take responsibility for some bad choices that I made, and to face my addictions and I am recovered today. Almost 30 years of recovery has given me the most amazing life I could have ever imagined. I found me, I found God, I found a fellowship that helped me put my life together, on step at a time. I found women who helped me strip away the inauthentic self I was drowning in. I found women who handed me the “tools of recovery” to recapture the child within, who was waiting for me to find her.
I am Happy, Healthy and In Love with my life today because of the journey that led me here. I am grateful for every day and most grateful that I got to have a love affair with my mom in the last 20 years of her life.
I am blessed to have been raised by her. She had the biggest heart in the world, and I am, and always be my mothers daughter…
Thank you God for giving her to me as my mom… you did real good!!!!
Margaret (mom) in Seattle, Washington
O.k., o.k., I chose blog, but that doesn’t make me a bad person… it just readjusts my schedule a wee bit!
I am responsible for my choices today, can’t blame you, them, my family, my pet, it is all mine.
Once I realized that my life became much simpler.
Chuck C. used to say:
“Uncover, discover and discard”
I had to do some serious writing to uncover the patterns that kept me trapped in a miserable life,
I got to discover who I was underneath the tangled web of deceit I had woven with my lies and denial…
And when these defects of character rose to the surface, with the help of my sponsor and mentor, I got to discard them, one at a time, over the years like smelly socks that I hid in the back of my closet.
Every once and a while I dig one back out of the trash… like procrastination… and embrace it until the stench makes me wretch and I throw it away again.
My choices are my choices today, and I accept the consequences, and move on.
It feels good not to be stuck in the “sea of denial”. I was drowning in that sea for over 37 years. Glub! Glub!
I think I can pay my bills now… my head just got a bit clearer.
I am smilin on the inside… and it feels good!!!!
MEMO FROM GOD
From: THE BOSS
I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.
If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.
Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.
If you find yourself stuck in traffic; Don’t despair. There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.
Should you have a bad day at work; Think of the man who has been out of work for years.
Should you despair over a relationship gone bad; Think of the person who has never known what it’s like to love and be loved in return.
Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; Think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.
Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance; Think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.
Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror; Think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.
Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking what is my purpose? Be thankful. There are those who didn’t live long enough to get the opportunity.
Should you find yourself the victim of other people’s bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; Remember, things could be worse.. You could be one of them!
Should you decide to send this to a friend; Thank you, you may have touched their life in ways you will never know! (author unknown)